Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Good Mail Day!


Came home from a long day of work to two packages in the mail!  Yippee!  First I got some fabulous Denyse Schmidt Flea Market Fancy fabric from Kristin at Sew, Mama Sew!   Thank you for my prize--I love it and I haven't won anything in awhile so it made my day!  And second I got my String Fling by Bonnie Hunter.  I should have shown you the autographed page..she signed it to her #1 fan (as requested, lol) and that also made my day!  I spent part of my evening looking through it and drooling.  I can't be starting another one of hers because I need to finish Smith Mountain Morning first but there were two different quilts in there that I love, LOVE, love.  There are also two that I have done that I love.


Here is an updated photo of Anita's Arrowhead..hard to sew it all with the stuff in front and they are not arranged in any way yet, but I am making progress on it!  Off to work!

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

Your are so strong to resist starting a new quilt before finishing off the old ones. I still have smith mountain AND orca in need of borders. I started Jamestown adding anyway though. No self control:)

Amy said...

Congrats on your win! The Arrowhead quilt looks great.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...