Sunday, December 2, 2012

Moth in the Window--15 Blocks

 After photographing my quilts earlier and watching the Packers beat the Vikings (whoot) and Bonnie on QuiltCam while wrapping presents, I did some online Christmas shopping.  This led to adding pictures to my Tastebook so I could order another one for my youngest son who requested it and any number of other things online that didn't get me to sewing.  I think I needed a chill day or a catch up day!  So tonight I did get in and sew up these two Moth in the Window blocks with another of my Dad's shirts and some orange fabric.
So here are my fifteen blocks so far.  A few of them are really wild!  I think I should have paired up my Norway fabric with a solid each instead of together, but oh well!  
I also did finally spray baste and pin Tara's tabelrunner which I need to get quilted and bound before Christmas...yikes.  I should have sent that one to Joanne too!  We have to take Randy to the airport to fly to Ohio late tonight..then time for another work week.  Ah, I enjoyed my weekend!

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...