Sunday, December 2, 2012

Six Quilts in the Sun

My camera died, so on Black Friday we got a new one and apparently I need to figure out how to adjust the settings because all my pictures look overexposed.  Usually I bring my phone out and do pics with that at the same time to put on Facebook, but this time I did not, so since I am not trucking them all out there again this is the best it is going to be!  First above is Leap Year Schnibbles.  Below, is Anita's Arrowhead for my daughter Hannah this Christmas.  It matches her Christmas Tree Skirt I made her last year.

 This is Star Path and was a mystery quilt.  Pretty sure this one is going to Jill--my longtime friend from before Coleman was born.
 This picture is the worst...this is Dime Store Schnibbles..it has no home yet.

Above is Quilt History blocks from 2010..this one will go to my cousin Trisha and her hubby Bob.  Below is Bonus Night and Day for my son Coleman for his birthday coming up just before Christmas.
Randy's younger brother (in Ohio) had a massive stroke last night and prognosis is he will not survive (and if it does he will be a vegetable) so Randy will be flying to Ohio late tonight to say his goodbyes and be with his family during this hard time.  Dave was a great guy and I know he will be missed by all who knew him.  Life is short and you just never know...tell those you love that you love them often.  If you are the praying type, please say a prayer for the Clark's in Ohio.  

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...