Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Other Retreat Happenings :)


 Becky and I did make it out for two good hikes while we were at our retreat.  We were on a mountain and it was quite a climb for me!  The view at the top was really pretty, but I hope next year's walk will be much easier for me!
 This is the bedroom we stayed in.  I was in the bed on the left.  Love that there are quilts on all the beds, the place has three bedrooms upstairs with as many twin beds as will fit in the room.  One of our gals was not able to do the stairs though so she and her good friend slept on the pull out couch downstairs and Becky and I had this room to ourselves.

 Here you can see everyone at work on the morning of the second day I believe.
 Here is my first stack of lozenges!  This morning I am planning to cut more out before work, because I am out of bricks already!
 I also got a dozen churn dash blocks made--6 inch size.  They were supposed to be for my Cheddar in the Churn type quilt, but I think I may make some in 3 inch size for that instead and these may wind up elsewhere.  Have not decided yet.
 Here is our whole group:  Becky, Brenna, Marque, Tila, Me, Nikki, Mary Ellen and Sally.  What a fun group of ladies!

1 comment:

Kevin the Quilter said...

Looks like a really beautiful place to create and have fun!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...