Sunday, March 23, 2014

More This and That!

My friend Ann hosted a sewing party a few weeks ago, though at the last minute I didn't wind up going.  I had already sewn up my space block anyway and mailed it to her.  She used it (and all the other star blocks) at the college with this set up to tell others about the project.  You can see my block is on the table.  Pretty cool!  Thanks Ann!
My block for Space--smaller Talkin' Turkey

 Whipped up another aqua/teal modified four patch block for the RSC today too.  Linking up with SoScrappy!
 I also paper pieced another Wild and Goosey.  I have not had much energy this weekend and feel SO lazy!  I think I am catching up from last week's running!
 Here are all the blocks so far...still pretty tiny!

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...