Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Choices, Choices

I am feeling really overwhelmed today for a variety of reasons, and my migraine doesn't help. Sigh. I took my triptan and it is somewhat tamed, but I just feel like going back to bed. Sigh.
I should be excited because my online NewQuiltingClub group is celebrating four years of being around though I haven't been with them that long by having an online party which I am participating in the end of June. They are going to do a mystery wallhanging together that I hope to join in on.
Ann M. Smith is doing another summer mystery soon too. I have the fabric requirements for that and would like to do it if possible. I have done several of her mysteries and am always happy with the results. I may just do a crib size or at most a lap size on that.


And of course Bonnie K. Hunter is doing a mystery (in Quiltmaker magazine July/August issue) in three parts that I absolutely must do. This one is a lap size and the first clue has us making five different units. I am hoping to use my already cut strips for most of it since there aren't much funds for fabric shopping for now.


Seems like a big undertaking to make all three of these mysteries. I guess the timing will determine which gets made, but I will start with Bonnie's and go from there. Anyone else doing any of these projects?
My youngest son is coming for at least the summer this Friday. We are excited to have him here and hope to take him on a few fun, creative, inexpensive ventures.
Hopefully when the migraine goes my mood will improve...ugh!

2 comments:

Becky said...

How old is your youngest? They have a Lego exhibit at the AZ science center. Not the cheapest but you can usually get a B1G1 coupon.

Amy said...

Yup---here is the other post I wanted to comment on....

Can you fill me in a bit more on Ann M Smith's mystery? I haven't heard of her and would be interested in putting something ELSE on my overly booked plate :0)

Thanks for any info.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...