Monday, August 23, 2010

Prizes, Prizes!

So while I was in Wisconsin the first time I won this Moda Scrap Bag from BearPawQuilts! I was late in sending in my address, then it came and I was back in Wisconsin so I am just now getting to my thank you to them. the fabric is beautiful and I had no idea there was so much of it in a scrap bag. I will be buying them in the future...how fun is that. Oh, and I won this prize for June's Schnibble.
Then I managed to get lucky again for the July Schnibble drawings! I had heard I won my very first layer cake from Carrie and Rosie! It looks like this:
So today I was working my first full day back to college interpreting and I had a suprise few hours off...Kathy met me and brought me the mail and look at what I actually got!!!!

Not one but two Fandango Layer Cakes and a Lollipop Layer Cake too! So I have a tripple decker layer cake going on and best of all...do you see that huge awesome clear zip up bag? I love it...I have a small one I got before on a win from the generous Carrie and it is my traveling sewing kit for classes and such so it gets lots of use. Now I have a big one to put a project in too. I was absolutely over the moon with this win. Thank you, thank you, thank you! And I loved the note too and am going to keep that in with my autographed book...could be a collectors item one day :)

Now I just have to finish up that last Schnibble for August, it is pinned but that is as far as I have gotten in getting it in rows.


1 comment:

Roslyn said...

You and Pat[ A little of this and a little of pat blogspot] are the two luckiest women I know! Win win win,lol! Those are lovely gifts.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...