Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hannah's Graduation


Hannah Charlene has graduated! We are so proud of her! Her party went well and miraculously the rain held off--just barely! There has been no sewing going on here (boo hoo) because I finished her scrapbook and did the party and have been working, visiting people to say goodbye, etc. We leave Wisconsin on Thursday morning and hopefully will arrive in Arizona on Saturday sometime...depends on how many hours we put in each day. I cannot wait to organize my quilting studio and get to sewing though!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck with the move to Phoenix. It's really hot here this week! Are you driving out or flying?

Amanda said...

You've been busy for your last few days. I enjoy scrapbooking as well as quilting, but that's something that hasn't been happening much lately. I made scrap books for my husband, two sons and mother-in-law at Christmas, but still have loads of photographs calling to me. Hope the move goes really well.

Amy said...

Hope the trips is going well (Thurs afternoon right now). AND I hope the storms weren't too terrible for you down in Eau Claire last night before leaving. NASTY weather here!

Can't wait to see the AZ "getting organized" pics.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...