Friday, December 4, 2020

More Mystery Pictures

Here are the fabrics I picked out for the Merry Mayhem New Year's Day Mystery.  This one is going to be a medallion and there are lots more fabrics in it...so hopefully I have picked well.  I think BJ and Becky plan to make this one again this year, and Barb and I got our fabrics all cut the other day so we are set for the pre-sewing clue that comes out around Christmas.
Here is the Morewood Mystery for this month.  They turned out quite nicelyand all my clue together below are looking good!


 Today I will work on Grassy Creek's clue.  More hourglasses!

2 comments:

scraphappy said...

So many mysteries! Looks like you are doing a great job of keeping up. Lovely fabric choices.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice color selections, Andee. Happy (mystery) sewing!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...