Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Celtic Solstice Clue Three

 In case you have been under a rock (or just don't read tons of blogs!) Bonnie had her third clue link up on Quiltville and posted pictures from our Kick Off party at In Stitches for clue one.  What a great week it has been!  So pictured above is Kathy's clue one and almost all of clue two.  She has been working hard to get caught up.  Below is my clues one, two and three.  I can't wait for Friday for the next clue!
How is your mystery coming along?  Don't forget QuiltCam is on tonight!  I will miss most of it live since I work til 8, but will be catching it after to see what Bonnie is sewing on tonight!

3 comments:

Roslyn said...

Wow Kathy's clue looks SO different in her colors!

Kevin the Quilter said...

You both are doing a great job! All of our quilts are going to look so different with the colors we have selected! I am assuming Kathy has gone with Bonnie's colors?

norma v said...

wow! you are really zinging along!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...