Sunday, January 8, 2023

Reading Update!

These were my December reads.  

These are my top books of 2022!

I actually read 271 books this year but need to go back through and figure out what books are missing from Goodreads (they are on Storygraph and in my physical journal).  If the date does not take on Goodreads it counts the book as read but not towards the current year.  Annoying!
This is my January pile of possibilites.  Already finished "The Gown" and "A Tale for the Time Being" and working my way through "Middlemarch" and "Priory of the Orange Tree which I am buddy reading with Roving Reader Karen.  

                                             

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...