Friday, January 6, 2023

Tea Party and Chilhowie Updates!

I sewed Tea Party together yesterday...I made a mistake in one corner and "fixed it" and continued on with it only to discover when I laid it out that I fixed the wrong mistake and made more work for myself!  
It needs a pressing and a quick trim up.  Andi has asked to custom quilt it in the spring so I will be mailing it off to her!
This morning I whipped up the binding. Now all the fabric is put away and things are not so messy in here!
Two days ago I completed clue six of Chilhowie.  

Bottom left I had one oops which an eagle eyed person found, so it is fixed now and I am waiting for the next clue today!

 

1 comment:

scraphappy said...

It is amazing that you are able to keep up with so many mystery quilts. They look great too! Both so different from each other.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...