Thursday, August 4, 2022

Soul Mates Part 5!

Barb, Becky and I got together again last Thursday online to complete clue five of Soul Mates.  I changed up the colors as I had an error in an earlier clue so why not make it a happy accident?  I tried out several looks before deciding.




This is the one I went with.  I wanted my inspiration fabric in this clue.  Maybe should have used it in the small blue triangles, but I am guessing I will like it when it is all put together next Thursday when we get toghether again.
Here is Barb's clue.  She ran out of the red she needed, so she found another that was very similar.  She is planning on donating hers to Quilts of Valor and it is going to look great!
Here is Becky's.  Really enjoying seeing hers in the same colors but different fabrics.  

 

No comments:

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...