Tuesday, July 26, 2022

She Made My Day!!!

I just got an email (sent to me several days ago but I overlooked it) that the editor of Down Under Quilts wants to feature this quilt in their magazine along with other mystery quilts. I would have had to contact Bonnie Hunter (the amazing designer..so to quiltville.com if you haven't already) for permission because I would want to make sure she is fine with that and they credit her too and I am giving it away for Christmas and can't mail it off to her, but she absolutely made my day by even wanting it! I am going to have to get my hands on that copy even though this quilt won't be in it just because it might have been. WOW! Almost as exciting as when I interpreted for John Kerry at the Bloomer Stock Farm and was on CSPAN! It doesn't get much better than this for me. :)


3 comments:

Sue said...

*happy dancing with you*

Gail said...

I made this very same quilt in a different color palette. It's called Orange Crush and at the time I made it, it was a free pattern on Bonnie's site. I really like mine as well.

Vireya said...

I'm glad you didn't send her your quilt, because I'm not certain that magazine is still in business. I can't find any details online about recent issues, anyway. I'll have a look next time I am in the newsagent and let you know.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...