Friday, July 1, 2022

Lots of Progress!

Hazel is really into her baby doll these days.  She puts her down to nap and covers her up and feeds her her bottle and even sings rock a bye Hazel (instead of baby, lol) to her.  Does not get any cuter!
Here is my Ruby Jubilee for the next Quiltmaker clue and in purple is Becky's.  

Barb has not started hers in green yet.

Barb and I really enjoyed working on the Scavenger Hunt Kim Diehl Mystery Sewalong.  Here is is coming along.

Here is Barb's in lighter fabrics. 
And the last clue came out today so during Hazel's nap I got it done!  
This little cute one was Kathleen Tracy's fun 4th of July mini for us.  
And Becky, Barb and I sewed yesterday (online) on clue three of Soul Mates.  This block was more fun to make than I expected.  We are all cut for the next clue too which was nice!
Here are the stacked up blocks so far.  They did not get them done yet but will soon I am sure.







 

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...