Friday, August 5, 2022

Boo Crew!

Last year Barb made Bats and Boos and it was really cute so this year she talked me into making Boo Crew with her.  The pattern is free on the fatquartershop website for both years.  I have lots of Halloween fabric and changed up my colors to try to make it more colorful.


I did not have enough of one purple for the background so I did each one a different purple.  I like how that came out.  I am planning to do a small purple border and most likely a scrappy border with lots of colors in it after that.  I will get a better picture when it is a full flimsy!


 

2 comments:

Vireya said...

Very cute! I particularly love that cat.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

So super cute!!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...