Tuesday, June 8, 2021

A Patriotic Mini!

I joined Kathleen Tracy's Schoolgirl Sampler FB group and she picked this sweet top for our June sew.  It was fun to put together though I looked at it and made four of each block instead of three!  I figured out I was doing that after the first one, but figured I may as well do it for all of them and put those together too.
My roses made it through winter and are looking so good!  I went out and did some weeding a few weeks ago (not that you would know now) and so happy with these!  The green one of the left has buds and it is a different kind if I remember right so it will be blooming soon.  Love roses this way instead of in a vase!

Hazel's third sign is PLAY.  She is working on making the handshapes 'y' but she signs this one a lot while playing now!  


 Have two more Wild and Goosey blocks to go for another row.  

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Cute little patriotic mini and every time I see another Wild and Goosey block, I'm tempted to start that quilt (ever though I hate to paper piece!!)

Florence said...

I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...