Thursday, December 10, 2015

Rainbows of Fun!

 Amy suggested Grey for the last Rainbow Scrap Challenge color since Angela left it up to her readers this month.  I cannot quite figure out why I have extra blue blocks (at this point) and which color must be missing.  I may go back through Angela's blog to try to see if I missed one without realizing it!  I think this works fine but it bugs me that I may have missed one!  Amy and I will be swapping the alternate blocks--no rush Amy I have plenty to keep me busy until they arrive!  (I still need to sew up last year's RSC challenge blocks into a flimsy!) Edit* I am linking up with SoScrappy for the RSC!


 My friend Barb asked if she could have some of my Packer fabric temporarily and surprised me with a Featherweight cushion/cover and the iron holder I have been wanting to make for two or three years!  I AM SEW HAPPY to have matching Packer stuff for my travel machine and iron.  Last year she made me the scissor lanyard in Packer colors too.  Thanks Barb!
 I made up a few more blocks for the "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" mini from Temecula Quilt Company.  I am not really coordinating my fabric..just using scraps and such.  When I see the end result I may redo a few blocks.


2 comments:

Deb A said...

I think you are good with all the colors - blue had 3 months, light, medium and indigo. =) Looks great. I can't wait to see how you and Amy finish off your quilts with the shared blocks. No hurry though... I still have blocks from 2012 waiting to be put together!

scraphappy said...

So pretty! Time to get them together so you can start on next year!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...