Wednesday, December 30, 2015

City Sampler at Your Own Pace

You may recall that way back when I was doing the Tula Pink City Sampler blocks.  I simply got tired of making them (I think in part because the RSC blocks were that same year and are also 6.5 inches) so I put it away for later. Then I came across Crayon Box Studio and her City Sampler at Your Own Pace Quilt  Along--I made a mental note to consider digging those blocks out.  No pressure (last time I did two blocks a week) but just steady progress.  So out to play it is coming!

1 comment:

Feathers in my Nest said...

Oh those are some beautiful blocks!..you must have an awesome stash.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...