Monday, December 21, 2015

Linky # 4 Allietare!

Linking up with Bonnie on Quiltville as soon as I get a chance in the morning!  I have been trying to comment on EVERY link each week but there are so many I missed a lot two weeks ago and think I have 30 or so to go from this past week.  Unfortunately when the new linky comes out I start over.  Really fun to have so many people all over the world to sew with!
 I spent some time this past week cutting clue four--this clue is the first doozy we have had.  I loved digging through all my scraps and getting lots of good variety for both the turquoise and the browns.

 The clue was a little labor intensive with drawing all the lines (the way I did them) and all that.  I spent several hours sewing today and still have six sets left to go!
 They will be done before the next clue comes out so I am not worried about that!
I have been helping Kathy keep up by cutting up some of her fabrics as I cut mine.  She is on the four patches--clue three but has been keeping up pretty well!  She is using Bonnie's colors but used a dusty 80's blue instead of grey since we had it in the stash.  Looking forward to seeing both of these take shape!  

8 comments:

Feathers in my Nest said...

You are going to have one Beautiful quilt! fabrics are just perfect with each other.

Mary Ellen said...

Your colors are a nice change up. Turquoise is always good in my book and paired with brown? Ooh la la!

Quilter Kathy said...

Love your colours!
This step was a doozy for sure!

Vireya said...

Your colours are looking fantastic, Andee!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh i like both of your colors. Good job on keeping up!

TheEclecticAbuela said...

Your browns are really pretty! Happy holidays.

Karabeta said...

You've been really busy and your units are fantastic! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Love the teal in your Clue 4 blocks! Very pretty

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...