Thursday, December 11, 2014

Adding a Few More Moths...

 This morning I made a few more Moth in the Window blocks to add to Coleman's quilt.  It is growing!
 This one is crazy busy on the ironing board!

Tomorrow Bonnie's Grand Illusion clue three comes out so I will be back at that, but will keep trying to sneak these blocks in!
Kathy, Jill (new friend from WW Wed. meeting), and I went to South Mountain and got in a good hike.  Now if only I could get the map my walk or map my hike app to work!  Dang thing always stops working and doesn't record my whole trip, grrrr!

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Your Moth in the window quilt looks so wonderful all laid out. Love all those plaids..perfect block for them...hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

I am liking this block pattern.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...