Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stitching Along :)


 I had a crazy idea that I would sew up the Countdown to Christmas mystery quilt.  The stars above are only two inches!  They aren't supposed to be wonky, but ummm two inch stars aren't my gig!  I am not sure I will be trying to make one each day, but I know I will love the end result on the the blog, lol!  I also made a few more tissue holders.
 Last night Kathy and I organize FLORIBUNDA!  This quilt has been waiting for me to get to it for about three years I think.  I participated in a swap online and some of my local friends also contributed!  Today at the PHXMQG Sew-In I worked on it across from BJ and next to Kelli while gabbing away.
 BJ is finishing up getting her Easy Street blocks together (from Bonnie's mystery last year) so she will be all set for this year's mystery!  She has been eating right and walking and is looking great these days too!
 By the time the sewing was done I had sixteen blocks made myself!
I came home and sewed lots more.  They aren't all into blocks, but the strips are together and the hsts are done.  Hoping I find time tomorrow to iron, subcut and sew some more.

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

So happy you are sewing along with the tiny stars... I am loving them!

Kevin the Quilter said...

Florabunda TOOOOO?????????? WOW!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...