I was able to borrow pictures of myself at the Phoenix Modern Quilt Show from Nedra (thanks!) so you can see my Picnic yet again. I am tickled as punch with this quilt and I am keeping it!
I am working all day today but reading my quilting blogs on breaks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
1 comment:
Love it!! Wonderful fabrics and it looks like the perfect quilt to snuggle up in :)
Post a Comment