Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Snuck in a Little Sewing Time...


I wasn't really feeling ambitious tonight but since I was on Skype with Barb and Fran I did a few spools...this led to them noticing the flag on my design wall so I showed them the partially done kit that came with it..which led to me piecing a few of the stars and putting together the first row of that quilt.  I started this a LONG time ago and discovered I had miscut the corners...tonight I just pieced them from the leftover bits and called it fine from a galloping horse.  I think it will be a girl's baby blanket anyways so I will finish it soon.  Gotta work tomorrow, but done early.  Kathy has promised me a sushi lunch and then we will come home and work on our 35th Ave. BOM!  

1 comment:

Dianne said...

As long as I'm doing something related to quilting, the day is good, be it an hour or 10 minutes. Enjoying your blog.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...