Monday, September 7, 2020

Endings and Beginnings!

Got some flowers for my fifteen year anniversary with Kathy.  Put them in a depression glass pitcher and have been enjoying them all week.
Finished City Sampler---almost six years to the day from when I did the first block (according to my Facebook memories!) and am super happy with how it came out.
I followed one of the book layouts even though my colors did not always match those in the book exactly.  Came out alright!
The past two years have had us doing lots more board games and recently I have discovered solo gaming and have been enjoying that.  There is a group for everything on Facebook!  Cleaned and reorganized my shelf this week.


The next Morewood Mystery clue came out and within a few hours I sewed my hst's and packed it up to wait for the clue next month.



Yesterday I quilted and bound my Garden Party tableunner.  Hung it up in my sewing room.  Super happy with this one!

Meanwhile BJ asked me to do a mystery with her so I picked out these fabrics and we got them cut last night.  We are sewing today!

 

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Rainbow City top turned out great, Andee, and congrats on finishing your Garden Party runner. It's SEW pretty!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...