Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Books and Mysteries!

Still doing a lot of reading.  This was a really good and fast read!

 This one was 726 pages and was not as fast of a read!  I am really enjoying opening the gifts on these books as I go.  I finished this one yesterday and watched the BBC movie/series about it.  I am looking forward to the new movie about David Copperfield too.  I had never heard anything about this story and while long it was sort of like a soap opera of the day or something.  Originally published as a serial and at least partially autobiographical, I am glad I did not have to wait for the next installment each week!  

Here is the fabric I picked for the BJ mystery.  We worked on it on Labor day and got all caught up and are waiting for the next clue.  I went ahead and did half my centers in green and half in red because I wanted to use both colors.  Hopefully that will work out just fine!



My honorary grandson in Norway is enjoying the quilts I sent him!  Still waiting on Hannah to have her baby...she is due in four days but we all expect her to go late.  I predict October 1st.  I love the month October, so why not!


 Almost time for my new quilt guild Zoom meeting.  Something to look forward to besides working and sleeping.  

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...