Thursday, July 1, 2010

Amy's Passion BOM for July-First Block Done

Last Sunday I was able to get all three of the Amy's Passions BOM 2010 blocks for July cut and ready to sew! I was so excited to discover Amy had them up on her website a few days early since Kathy and I are driving to Wisconsin starting today and won't return until the 12th. I didn't want to feel behind on my July stuff so I worked ahead on what I could! Thanks Amy for being ahead of schedule!So tonight I got this July 4th block done. It isn't one of my favorites, but I happy enough with it!


I still need to pick the 12 blocks for the first QOV quilt from these patriotic blocks. It is on my list, but I have to work the next three days and get packed and do a zillion other things...so we will see how that goes!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey! I'll take the thanking right now, because come September and October, I may not be so much "on-schedule!" ;0)

Yeah..July 4th was very simple, basic, plain....but I couldn't resist it for the month of July.

Can't believe you posted the DAY of your trip! You're probably on the road already, so here's to a safe trip!!!

Roslyn said...

I love this block, Andee

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...