
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer Sewing!
I have not been sewing too much this summer. Playing lots of games and reading lots of books instead. Barb keeps on trying to get me in th...
-
Edit*This is my entery for SewCalGal's 2011 Christmas Quilt Show. The pattern is on Bonnie's Website at quiltville.com for free now ...
-
In June, I wrote an article for a new online CFS Magazine debut but somehow it did not make the debut. I am not sure if the editor plans to ...
-
Kathy and I hosted the fourth annual Quiltville Mystery Kickoff Party last Friday to celebrate the start of Bonnie Hunter's En Proven...
5 comments:
Oooo...tough one! They each have their "funs" about them.
But....my vote: McGuffy! There is something about linear, simple patterns!!! Specially when GORGEOUS fabrics can be modeled!!!
Scratch, it's less like any of the others
On the other hand these are some large prints so maybe McGuffy which will showcase them better!
Or one of each,LOL!
Well...you shouldn't ask me because I haven't decided either. I REALLY want to make both of them but I think for you fabric I would choose Scratch.
I vote for both! afterall french general will have new fabric out any day!
Post a Comment