Thursday, July 1, 2010

Designer Mystery BOM Block One...

We leave today for Wisconsin (in an hour or so) but I was itching to get up early and get the first Designer Mystery BOM pieced! It is called "Gifts Under the Tree" and was deisned by Gudrun Eria (http://www.gequiltdesigns.com/) and is cute. After I cut it out I thought it was too complicated for me but it went together nicely and didn't take as long as I expected. Most likely this is the first of many blocks for a Christmas quilt for my mother for not this Christmas, but the next. I just made her that State Fair tabletopper from 12 Days of Christmas fabric and this will match nicely.

And speaking of State Fair Schnibbles...Sheri and Sinta have the parade over at their blogs today and I can barely wait to check my email to see what the Schnibble for July is! I have been trying to figure it out but so far no luck...enjoy the parade!
Guess I better get in the shower and get dinging off to pick up my son in Wisconsin. I will wave at you guys all along the way as I bind Tara and Tommy's quilt, do some hand sewing on my hexagons and some bluework and knitting! Oh and I have several automatic posts coming in the next few days (I see the first one made it out) and if I get a chance I will be blogging...feels like I accomplish something great when I do something and blog about it, haha...oh well, I enjoy it and hopefully you do too!

1 comment:

Roslyn said...

Safe travel, Andee!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...