Friday, April 30, 2021

Bachelor Button Blues and Sunflowers!


 My pair of Bachelor Button Blues quilts are coming along.  They are 14 inches square but look bigger in the picture.  I sewed little colorful buttons on this one (the other one will get buttons today) instead of doing little blue wool flowers.  I started to quilt this one (just around the brown) but have no idea what else to do so it is waiting for inspiration.  
I also cut and sewed two Sunny Sunflower blocks yesterday while sewing with Barb.  These were fun to make.

3 comments:

Deb A said...

The bachelor buttons is really cute! Love the embroidery on it.

Roslyn Atwood said...

Hi Andee, haven’t our lives changed in the past year?But thanks to the internet we can still stay connected, sometimes I think this gift is the only good thing about the internet. I hope we can sew again soon with BJ, I do miss the the way we could sew together. You are still a very prolific quilter, are you doing any work in sign language? You probably know Helen Young, a signer like you, I have been rescuing her grandma-in-laws vintage quilts for a couple of years and she has a whole box of blocks still for me to work on!
Hugs and blessings, Roslyn

The Joyful Quilter said...

Those button flowers were SEW perfect for finishing out Light/Bright BLUE month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, Andee!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...