Sunday, August 31, 2014

August NewFo Linky Party!

It is time again for the NewFo Linky Party!  I am so excited that I started two quilts this month and even more excited that I plan to get the borders and backing taken care of for these two today!  The pattern is from Amy's "March" Quilt inspired by a photo in a calendar.  I decided to make a small one for each of my little nephews--Ben and Colton.  Here they are though I call them March on Green Bay Packers.  These were fun and fast to make and I am really pleased with the way the yellow squares carry your eye all over.  I was also happy to use some of my donated Packer fabric from Tamara in them.  Happy dance all around!  Go check out the linky party on the Cat Patches blog!




If you too are a Packer fan or love Packer Quilts, please visit the Green Bay Packer Quilts facebook page and like it.  Feel free to add any of your Packer colored or themed quilts to the page too!  GO PACK GO!




4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

What great quilts. Green is my favorite color. I love how you've used the yellows in the quilts.

Barbara said...

Great project I love those fabrics, and the star.

Lisa said...

I love this quilt design and have come back to look at it several times. It's so simple but so effective.

Shannon Meyer said...

Those are really cute, I bet your nephews will love them!!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...