Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Quilty Reading and April Goes Purple!

Photo: New book in the mail...cannot wait to start reading it.  I miss actual books now that I e read everything!
I got this awesome book in the mail after reading Weeks Ringles' review of it and read it cover to cover in just a few days.  I was listening to music on my ipod while enjoying the Arizona sunshine too!  Speaking of the ipod, I finally put overdrive on it and am listening to my first FREE audiobook from the library.  It is Isabel Allende's "Maya's Notebook" and I am almost done with that too.
Yesterday I got the most recent copy of Modern Quilts Illustrated in the mail too.  Love the quilt patterns that are in there....very inspiring reading!
I am also reading on my Nook--Stephen King's "Doctor Sleep" which was moving slowly in the middle but it picked up yesterday (while I was getting a pedicure) and now I cannot wait to get back to it!) 
Oh and I did sew today--the first Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sampler in purple block--the Sawtooth Star. 


1 comment:

Moneik said...

So much to do, so little time! I need to get back into reading for fun too.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...