Friday, April 4, 2014

Classic Meets Modern QAL--Double-Z Block!

I have yet to make my March block for the Classic Meets Modern QAL, but today I got March's done.  First I played and played with the fabrics to try to figure out which way I liked the block best.  I do have a few turned blocks in some of them, but I didn't notice at the time!  Which one is your favorite?







 And here is the winner (on my messy table!)  I am kind of happy with the unbalanced look of it!
 You can find the pattern and the link up at Sew at Home Mummy!  Here is what I have so far :)


3 comments:

✄ Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy ✄ said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Andee!! Totally in love with your layout :)

Nancy said...

I'll just live vicariously through you now LOL.... amazing!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

I love all your versions! I think I kinda went "classic" with mine judging by what you have put together..never mind! Linda

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...