Friday, April 25, 2014

Here Kitty Kitty!


Here Kitty Kitty Block pattern is over at VT Quilter if you need to make a purple (or any other color) 6.5 inch unfinished block.  April is almost over and I only have a few purple blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge done!  I made a few more purple leaders/enders lozenges too.

I will be sewing all day tomorrow, but at a charity sewing event...AZ Blankets for Kids with a few friends of mine.  Should be a really fun day!  This afternoon I am planning to finally plant my herb garden (seeds are soaking now!) and sew whatever catches my fancy!  Have a great weekend!
Linking up with Angela's Rainbow Scrap Challenge from last week!

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...