Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Sewing Day!

Today Kathy and I finally recovered my ironing board.  The orange cover had some holes and was worn in the spot we use the most.  We decided to go with lime green this time but I already miss the orange!
 Tonight I was trying to think of something to make for my cousin who just graduated high school.  She will be visiting AZ from WI and we will see her next weekend.  She is a Packer fan (who isn't?) so one idea I had was a zip up pencil case and a journal.  I need to pick up notebooks so I can try to make a journal cover.  Any other brilliant suggestions send them on!
 All told I wound up making four of them.  The pattern if from one of the free bag classes on Craftsy (Bag Making Basics:  Reversible Tote and Zipper Pouch) and was really pretty simple and turns out cute.  I am finally putting all those free zippers I have collected to use!
 I also finished up clue three to the Lazy Sunday Mystery which is in Quiltmaker!  So looking forward to the layout next issue.

1 comment:

Sandra Kaye said...

I like your iron station:):) Doing any BH lately?? Me, im still working on my orca bay:):)

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...