I made this giant pillow for my nephew Ben a few weeks ago and I finally hand sewed the opening closed today. I also finished up several Tribbles that I had knitted the past week. I have suddenly been making one every other day at work between calls! Building up my Christmas stockpile.
Kathy and I had a little binding marathon today. We got six quilts back from Joanne and I bound Jordan's NYE Mystery quilt.
Our Lil' Twister Christmas tree wallhanging got bound too.
Also bound was this quilt for Aunt Jenny. You may recall I got this with all of it cut and some of it sewn from a fabric thrift sale. I also cut lots of the extra fabric into strips (leftover from the backings of the six I got back) and loaded them into the right colored drawers.
Kathy bound her sister Kelly's quilt which was her Easy Street quilt as well as Jonathon's NYE Mystery quilt (which is the same pattern at his twin Jordan's) too. We then made labels for all of them and my cousin Kai's quilt and ironed them on. So far I have sewn two labels...tomorrow we will take pictures outside in the AZ sun and then they can be mailed off to their new homes! Oh, I have the binding on the Halloween quilt (label too) but didn't finish attaching it yet.
I did get in a tiny bit of piecing too...sewed up the yellow spools so I can link up to Angela's Rainbow BOM! Oh and I made my sister another Crown Royal tissue holder because she lost her purse and lost the last one!
Oh I almost forgot, lost 8 pounds in the first week of my 90 day challenge. Seems like it has been way longer!