Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Day of Sewing :)


Kathy got her yellow on today and made both her scrap jar stars for the Rainbow BOM!  

I too got my yellow on for the Rainbow BOM today!  Both Jack in the Box blocks are made and hst's are pressed and ready to become pinwheels!  I also managed to finish up the last of the blue spools for Bonnie's Spoolin' Around Yearlong Challenge!  Speaking of Bonnie I managed to catch QuiltCam live today too!  I counted them and there are about sixty!

I also put together two blocks together for the Drunkard's Path Quiltalong for the PHXMQG.  This pattern is called Learning Curve and has two different blocks in it.
 Not the best photo here, but you get the idea.  The curves are going together really easily!


5 comments:

Kevin the Quilter said...

When I first looked at your drunkard's path blocks, they reminded me of pac-man! LOL Cool!

John'aLee said...

You've been busy! Love it all!

Sheila said...

Love those blocks and fabrics. Can't imagine dealing with those curves.

Quilter Kathy said...

Yummy yellow going on there!

Karen said...

Very pretty yellow blocks.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...