Saturday, April 9, 2011

Designer Mystery BOM is Caught Up!

Today I went to June's house (finally, it has been forever since we have sewed together!) and made twenty of these little sashing blocks. This is a sneak peak of what they look like with the Designer Mystery BOM blocks!





Then I worked on blocks 9 and 10 so I am finally caught up! Block Nine is called "Matching Ornaments" and is designed by Joanna Figueroa. Block Ten is called "All Tied Up with Pretty Red Tinsel" and is esigned by Polly Minick and Laurie Simpson.









After I got home I contined adding the sashing to rows one and three before dinner was ready and I stopped for the night. I am really liking how this is turning out. It has been labor intensive, but I know my mother will love it! So two more blocks to go and some stars in the border to make and this one will come all toghether!

2 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

Good for you! I know that I'll be SO glad when I actually have it ready to be quilted this year instead of STILL UNDONE like my 2009 BOM :)

Amy said...

Wow. Amazing quilting projects that you've been whipping out and sharing! Fun eye-candy!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...