Monday, July 18, 2011

Quiltz for Kids--Two Almost Done




















The only sewing I got to do today (before and after work) was quilting up these two Downy Quiltz for Kids. DJ helped with the thread cutting and trimming and I attached the binding.





















I now have three quilts in line to be machine bound and one for hand binding. I need to set up my other machine and take my time again so that I improve on that!

I wish I had more time to work on RRCB, but since I have to pay the bills I have to work! It eats up way too much of my day!

DJ did mail out my Smith Mountain Morning Swap today so I am looking forward to getting my swap stuff back later on and that gives me an excuse not to get too much more done on SMM so I can focus on RRCB again!









2 comments:

Amy said...

Fun looking Quilts4Kids. Despite needing to work, you're STILL kicking our butts lately in the "gettin' stuff done" contest :0)

Linda Lee said...

Great quilts.

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...