Monday, February 13, 2023

Valentine's Mini Mystery and More!

The reveal of the Modern Quilt Mystery for 2023 is out.  It is awesome.  We are to keep it mum until March 3rd. Here is my clue before the reveal...and you may notice that the next picture has my half circles changed around by direction and some of the colors too.  

I realized that I had some too similar colors on both halfs of the quilt blocks.  I may need to redo more as I lay it out, but have not had a chance to do anything with it since Friday.

I added another row to the Sparkling New Year mystery last week too.  Two to go.
                                            

Barb, Becky and I started another little valentine mini mystery from Kathleen Tracey too.

Mine is done and quilted and hung up!  Guess I can link this us with the Rainbow Scrap Challenge since it is in pink.  Barb did some cool hearts for the challenge, but was not happy with them so she decided to do a different block.
This is block two in the Quilting Life BOM.  





BJ finished her Tea Party!  She has really been doing great working on all four mysteries once clue at a time.  She has been rotating through after doing a clue in A, does a clue in B, etc.  

 

No comments:

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...