Friday, February 5, 2021

Minis in Progress!

Hazel came for the day Wednesday.  Wore me out,  but we had fun!  Her first full day away from Mom and Dad!  
She did let me sew up clue one of the Kathleen Tracy mystery(from a facebook quilting group).  Later on I did clue two.  Nice easy clues for a mini quilt. 

 Yesterday I was able to sew most of the day and so made this little Red Button Quilt.  I just found the facebook group (I used to be on the yahoo group a decade ago!) and they offer a freebie each month and this one (Follow Your Heart) is February's.  I already had the log cabin made in the right size, so I decided to go with red, white, and blue instead of Valentine's colors as I had planned.  Was fun to make the top, now to get it quilted!

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

What a darling mini that Red Button Quilt is, Andee!!!

scraphappy said...

Hazel is such a little cutie!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...