Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Grassy Creek Parts are Complete!

My sister Tina has apparently been Ambien shopping lately so I jokingly sent her my Amazon wish list.  She responded by sending me Chrononauts and a book and movie for Hazel too  I love this game and cannot get enough of it.  It is about changing events in time and sending time travelers home.  Really challenging and fun!

So for Valentine's Day I asked for more games.  It is an illness!  So I picked these out and they arrived yesterday.  Have not played them yet but will soon!

Yesterday I finally sewed (after a week or so of nothing) and got the rest of the parts for Grassy Creek made.
Next up top assembly!
My sister also sent Hazel this HUGE pink elephant.  She loves it!  This kid could not get any cuter--at least to us!

 

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Hazel (and your Grassy Creek Mystery) is darling!!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...