Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crushed Clue Three!

Today is the first day that I have felt almost myself in a whole week!  So happy to be off the narcotics and and feeling better!  I do not do well with pain meds, they make me sick but are necessary when there is so much pain!  I weaned myself down and then off and had my first full night of sleep last night since the night all this started a week ago.  My body is adjusting to having no gallbladder and I had about two thirds of my energy back today.  YAY!  I spent much of the day sewing!  I did all of Orange Crush Clue three and cut and pinned the strips for clue four.  

I also started sewing those hst's because clue four looks like more hours than the others.  We are putting together a unit and then one of the blocks so that is fun!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

I am so sorry to hear you are hurting, I hope the sewing was enjoyable. I tagged this mystery for making as well.

Julierose said...

So glad to hear you are feeling more like yourself. And that you are able to get back to your sewing...hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

So nice you hear you are feeling better.

Vireya said...

Great to see you back at your machine again!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...