Monday, September 16, 2013

Wild and Goosey Weekend!

 I didn't do much sewing...but I did get in two wild and goosey blocks! 
 LOVE, love, love it still.  I know I have to make lots more of these blocks before I really have enough for a quilt but they are fun!  I didn't get out Hawaii Sunset because I was more in a reading mood this past weekend.  In a week or two I read all of Hugh Howley's series (Wool, Shift, Dust) and did some knitting with Becky on my Craftsy sock.  The top of sock one is now done and it just awaits the heel!
 I knitting an entire dishcloth while watching the Packers beat the Redskins!  GO PACK GO!  Last night I continued work on my embroidery for a special post in October too.  Can't remember if I am allowed to show a picture so I will hold off for now.

2 comments:

Grit said...

Looks absolutly fantastic !!!!!!

Sinta Renee said...

Wow, what an amazing block... quilt!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...