Sunday, July 7, 2013

Baby Boy Eye Spy Top and Wild and Goosey Block


 Today I got the borders on the most recent Eye Spy quilt.  Love these quilts...so much fun with all the different fabrics, I try hard not to duplicate any, but this one has two of the same bumble bee fabrics in it--oops!  I forgot to take a picture of the backing fabric but it is things under a magnifying glass, perfect for this quilt!  Makes a great baby gift with an eye spy book too!  I have a feeling I will be tying this one and gifting it when I head back to Wisconsin to one of my cousin's boys.

I also had to remember how to paper piece...didn't take long and I had the hang of it again.  These blocks are just too much fun! 
I also pieced two battings for crib quilts and added fabric to the backing for the eye spy.  I meant to get quilting a baby quilt, but just wasn't up for that! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am going to have to keep track of interesting charms to make an Eye Spy quilt for my soon to be grandson. Keep up the good work!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...