Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wild and Goosey Block Two in Progress

I am hooked on these cute little blocks!  I eeked out some time to sew before work yesterday and I plan to do the same tomorrow morning!  My work schedule changed a bit and I have mornings free on Tues and Thurs for another week or so (til the semester ends) and I am trying to get something accomplished on those mornings instead of just lazing around!  I was dying to finish this one off last night, but I worked late (even though I got off early) and then I had to make a summer salad for a work party and I rode my bike and by the end of all that I had to prep for teaching!  So no sewing happened even though I was up til 1 am.  Good thing I am a night owl!

Block number two....one more section and I will be ready to put this one together.  I am sure I will be immediately starting block number 3--I am trying to get myself going on a wedding quilt I need to get cut out too.  Yes, another new start, oy vei!

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Oh my gosh what a cute little block! Have fun with these!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...