Sunday, April 7, 2013

Green Day :)

 Today I watched two and a half Quiltville QuiltCams that are achieved on youtube and sewed away and ALL things Bonnie and all things GREEN!  Jack in the Box done in green again (pinwheels yet to do).
 Added quite a few more green spools to my stack--have another dozen or so to go.  It is really working to do each color that Angela picks as it pushes me to make more than I would ordinarily!  Bonnie said her challenge is up for this is July (and we may be doing hourglasses for the next year) and I really do want to be done with this one when the next one gets going!  None of them are assembled into blocks yet because I haven't decided how I am setting them.
 Then I got going on Talkin Turkey--also green and also by Bonnie!
 And got it finished!
 Kathy worked on her green BOM--Scrap Jar Stars.
 And here is the rainbow so far (remember I did the red one first before I decided to do this as the Rainbow BOM and we haven't officially done red yet).  I LOVE THIS BLOCK!  I seriously think this is my favorite block ever--just so fun with the strings and the points!

7 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Love all your blocks in green! Those Jack blocks are simply amazing, and I'm with you - I think Talking Turkey may be my favorite block ever!

Sinta Renee said...

I love your rainbow blocks! Looks like they were fun to make!

scraphappy said...

So cute. I love the way the rainbow is starting to come together.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a great green day! Love the turkey blocks!

Candace said...

Your post is a treat. I love them all, but I think my favorite is your Jack in the box blocks.

Quilter Kathy said...

Fabulous great fun! Love your turkeys!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really *was* a green day! Since it's my favorite color, this is my favorite blog post!

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...