Monday, April 29, 2013

Hat Trick Schnibbles :)

 I have really been wanting to get myself back into Sherri and Sinta's Parade of Schnibbles fun and even ordered the vintage/retro pattern Hat Trick in order to do so.  This past weekend I had to choose between the wedding quilt I have been putting off (usually I am done way ahead but the wedding invitation got lost in my mail pile on my desk and I opened it literally on the day of the wedding last December..so since I was late with it already I just kept putting it off--that is my story and I am sticking to it!) and this fun Schnibbles.  Well you know I did the wedding quilt.  Tonight I made a last minute decision to just try to make half the Schnibbles with some fun sewing fabric I have been collecting for a bit.  I am so happy I now can put it in the parade.  This will be a fun little quilt for my sewing room too.
 Check out the parade of Schnibbles coming up soon on Sherri and Sinta's blogs the first of the month!  And if you haven't already bitten the bullet, join in next month!

3 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Nice little twist to your Hat Trick... I love seeing the secondary pattern that is on your quilt. Fun!

Messy Karen said...

love the sewing room fabric.

Carrie said...

I love it - the sewing room fabric is terrific!

I particularly like the way you changed up the layout and created a different secondary pattern - good job. :)

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...