Friday, May 7, 2010

Quilt History BOM for 2009 and the May Schnibbles Reveal

Tomorrow I will be seeing Ros (and BJ and June!) and getting back my Quilt History BOM for 2009 that she quilted. She did each individual block differently and the pictures look great! How exciting for me!










I came home from work and rode my bike and then went right to sewing! I finished up the my choice Schnibbles for May--Betsy!
You may remember I won a gorgeous bunch of fabric from Bear Paw Quilts and More at http://www.bearpawquiltsandmore.com/ and I figured it only fitting that I use it for a Schnibble! I had the border and binding fabric, but otherwise this all came from the bundle I won! I am going to use the panel to make a backing too I think. It is quite busy, but the colors are relaxing!
I also got another row (that's three) done on the Night and Day quilt.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Ohhhhhhh all your sewing looks fabulous!!! I saw a kit for a runner this morning at the LQS in similar colours. Good on ya going on your bike. I'm walking and cutting the rubbish out of my diet....and paying myself with a fat quarter pack every time I lose a kilo!

Amy said...

LOVE the colors in the Schnibbles!!! Robin's Egg blue?

And that feather quilting??? WOW! I can imagine how great that quilt looks in person!

Friends All Around!

I added twenty more blocks to Friends All Around.  It is now big enough to go on the back of the couch for a summer quilt.  I think the top ...