Monday, May 10, 2010

Red Quiltalong Blocks Done

I didn't wind up making curtains...wound up picking some up along with some new rods and with the help of Randy I got them hung up this afternoon. I think I may wind up buying two more panels since they are almost exactly the right size and I like them bunched up more. Leave it to me to guess and not measure first! The chocolate brown drapes look great against the robin's egg blue walls. I can't wait to get back my Betsy Schnibbles from Ros because I think that is going up on the wall and voila--the bedroom appears decorated!

I also did some cleaning in the bedroom and bathroom up there and my bike again today...then I happily sat down and sewed up six snowball blocks and six nine patches in shades of red for the Quiltalong I have been participating in.

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

They look awesome! That's going to be a beautiful quilt!

bingo~bonnie said...

ooough, how did you know red is my favorite color? ;) Love the I love you hands for your quilt labels! What a great idea!!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Barb said...

Turning out really nice...can't go wrong with red.

Hodpodge!

On Easter we went to Hannah and Jeremy's.  I got a semi good picture of Hazel and I...she tends to not want to pose when I have makeup o...